The internet is a vast and ever-evolving landscape. Within it, there exists a fascinating subculture of GIF enthusiasts who have embraced a unique form of digital artistry – the 4chan GIF. In this article, we will dive deep into the captivating world of 4chan GIFs, exploring their origins, impact on internet culture, creation process, notable examples, and much more. So, fasten your seatbelts as we journey through the vibrant and often perplexing realm of 4chan GIFs.
What Are 4chan GIFs?
4chan GIFs are animated image files in the Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) that are often associated with the online imageboard known as 4chan. 4chan is a popular internet forum where users can post images and discuss various topics. GIFs on 4chan are typically used to convey reactions and emotions or to illustrate points humorously or provocatively.
These GIFs can vary widely in content and style. Some may be simple animations of text or symbols, while others may be short video clips or looped animations from popular media, movies, or television shows. They are often used as a form of visual communication, allowing users to express themselves in a quick and visually engaging way.
It’s important to note that 4chan is known for its anonymous and often controversial nature, so the content of 4chan GIFs can also reflect the platform’s diverse and sometimes edgy culture. As such, users should exercise caution when browsing or posting on 4chan, as it may contain content unsuitable for all audiences.
The Birth of 4chan
To truly understand the world of 4chan GIFs, we need to travel back in time to the early 2000s when 4chan was first conceived by Christopher Poole, famously known as “moot.” This digital platform, launched in 2003, allowed users to post images and discuss various topics.
Here’s a brief overview of the early history and development of 4chan:
- Inspiration from Something Awful: Christopher Poole was an active user of the Something Awful forums, where he became fascinated by the anonymity and freedom of expression that the site’s users enjoyed. This experience served as the inspiration for 4chan.
- Anonymity and No Registration: 4chan was designed to be a place where users could post and discuss content anonymously without registering. This anonymity was a defining feature of the platform and led to its popularity and notoriety.
- Boards and Culture: 4chan was organized into various committees for different topics or interests. The most famous and notorious was the “/b/” board, where anything and everything could be discussed, often with little to no moderation. This board, in particular, gave rise to many internet memes and trends.
- Birth of Memes: 4chan played a significant role in creating and spreading internet memes. Some of the most famous memes, such as “Rickrolling,” “Pepe the Frog,” and “Chocolate Rain,” originated or gained popularity on 4chan before spreading to the broader internet.
- Controversies: Due to its anonymity and minimal moderation, 4chan has been the source of numerous discussions. It has been associated with hacking, harassment campaigns, and illegal or explicit content distribution. These issues have led to the site facing legal challenges and being banned in some countries.
- Community and Subcultures: Despite its controversies, 4chan has also fostered diverse online communities and subcultures. Users of specific boards often developed their own unique cultures and in-jokes.
- Legacy: 4chan has profoundly influenced internet culture, from creating memes to shaping discussions around various topics. Some of its elements have even bled into mainstream culture.
Christopher Poole stepped down as the administrator of 4chan in 2015, and the website has undergone various changes. Its influence on the internet continues to be felt, even as the online landscape evolves.
4chan’s Influence on Internet Culture
4chan has had a significant and lasting influence on internet culture since its inception. It’s important to note that 4chan is an imageboard website that allows users to post and discuss images and text anonymously. Here are some key ways in which 4chan has shaped internet culture:
- Memes and Image Macros: 4chan is known for popularizing many internet memes and image macros. Memes like “Rickrolling,” “Pepe the Frog,” and “Nyan Cat” all originated or gained prominence on 4chan. These memes have since spread across the internet and become part of mainstream online culture.
- Anonymous Culture: 4chan’s anonymous posting system has fostered a unique online culture where users can share their thoughts, opinions, and content without fear of real-world consequences. This culture has influenced other online platforms and contributed to the growth of internet anonymity.
- Trolling and Pranks: 4chan is infamous for its trolling and pranking activities. For example, the “Pool’s Closed” raid on Habbo Hotel was organized on 4chan. These activities have influenced internet prank culture and have been imitated on other platforms.
- Creative Collaborations: 4chan’s collaborative nature has led to the creation of various innovative projects, such as the “Drawball” and “Habbo Hotel Raids.” These collective efforts showcase the power of online communities coming together for shared goals.
- Alternative Communities: 4chan has spawned various alternative communities and subcultures, such as /pol/ (politically incorrect) and /fit/ (fitness). These communities have developed unique identities and influenced discussions on broader internet forums.
- Cultural Critique: 4chan has been a source of social and cultural critique. Its users have engaged in discussions about various topics, often satirical or controversial. This has led to the creating of content that challenges mainstream norms and ideas.
- Anime and Manga Culture: 4chan has significantly popularized Western anime and manga culture. Boards like /a/ (anime and manga) have allowed fans to discuss and share their interests.
- Anonymous Hacktivism: The hacker collective known as “Anonymous” has its roots in 4chan. While Anonymous has engaged in various activities, including hacktivism and online protests, its origins on 4chan are well-documented.
- Influence on Online Communities: Many online communities and websites have been directly or indirectly influenced by 4chan’s culture, posting style, and memes. This influence can be seen in various corners of the internet.
It’s important to note that 4chan’s influence is complex and multifaceted. While it has contributed positively to internet culture in terms of creativity and humor, it has also been associated with controversies and offensive content. Additionally, the impact of 4chan on the internet has evolved as the platform itself has changed, and new online communities have emerged.
The Unique Appeal of 4chan GIFs
The appeal of 4chan GIFs is a unique and multifaceted phenomenon that has captivated internet users for years. While it’s important to note that 4chan is a diverse platform with a wide range of content, including harmless and controversial material, the GIFs shared there often possess distinctive characteristics that set them apart from those found on other platforms. Here are some reasons why 4chan GIFs have a unique appeal:
- Anonymity: 4chan is known for its anonymous posting, which allows users to share content without revealing their identity. This anonymity fosters a sense of freedom and creativity, enabling users to share GIFs that might be considered too edgy or unconventional on other social media platforms.
- Niche Communities: 4chan hosts various boards (such as /gif/ for GIFs) catering to specific interests and communities. This specialization encourages the creation and sharing of GIFs tailored to the preferences of these niche groups, resulting in a diverse range of content.
- Memes and Inside Jokes: 4chan has been the birthplace of numerous internet memes and inside jokes. GIFs often play a pivotal role in these meme cultures, and sharing GIFs related to these trends can be a way for users to connect with the community.
- Edginess and Controversy: 4chan is known for edgy, provocative, and sometimes controversial content. This extends to GIFs, where users may share content pushing boundaries or challenging societal norms. This can be appealing to those who seek content outside the mainstream.
- Low Barrier to Entry: Creating and sharing GIFs on 4chan is relatively straightforward, requiring minimal technical skills. This low barrier to entry encourages more users to participate in content creation.
- Unfiltered Content: Unlike many mainstream platforms that moderate and filter content, 4chan takes a more hands-off approach. While this can lead to problematic content, it also means that users have more freedom to share GIFs without censorship.
- Nostalgia: 4chan has a long history on the internet, dating back to the mid-2000s. For many users, 4chan GIFs evoke a sense of nostalgia, reminding them of the early days of internet culture.
- Subversion of Expectations: 4chan is known for its unpredictability, which extends to the GIFs shared there. Users often create GIFs that subvert expectations, surprise viewers, or challenge traditional forms of media.
The unique appeal of 4chan GIFs lies in their connection to a platform that values anonymity, niche communities, edginess, and creative freedom. While this appeal may not be for everyone and comes with its challenges, it continues to attract a dedicated following of internet users who appreciate the unconventional and often unpredictable nature of 4chan’s GIF culture.
The Creation Process
Creating a GIF for 4chan involves several steps, from selecting the source material to converting it into a GIF format. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Source Material Selection:
- Start by deciding what kind of GIF you want to create. It could be a funny animation, a reaction GIF, or something else entirely.
- Find the source material you want to use. This could be a video clip, a series of images, or even a combination.
2. Downloading/Extracting Source Material:
- If your source material is a video, you may need to download it from a video-sharing platform like YouTube or extract it from a video file if you have one.
- If you’re using images, ensure they are in a format compatible with creating a GIF (commonly JPEG or PNG).
3. Editing and Trimming:
- Use video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, or even free tools like HitFilm Express) to trim and edit your source material.
- Cut the video or select specific image frames to include in your GIF.
- Ensure the content is concise and engaging, as shorter GIFs are usually more influential on 4chan.
4. Optimizing Content:
- Optimize your source material for the web. Reduce the resolution and file size to ensure faster loading on 4chan.
- Aim to balance quality and file size to avoid huge GIFs.
5. Creating the GIF:
- Use a dedicated GIF creation tool like Adobe Photoshop or online services like Giphy or Imgflip to create your GIF.
- Import your edited source material into the GIF creation tool.
- Set the dimensions, frame rate, and duration for your GIF.
- Experiment with settings like dithering and color reduction to optimize the visual quality.
6. Adding Captions or Text (Optional):
- You can add captions or text to your GIF if it enhances the humor or message you want to convey.
- Use photo or video editing software to add text overlays.
7. Preview and Test:
- Preview your GIF to ensure it looks the way you want it to.
- Test the GIF’s performance on your device and ensure it loads and plays smoothly.
8. Saving and Exporting:
- Once you’re satisfied with your GIF, save it in a format compatible with 4chan (usually .gif or .webm).
- Compress the GIF to reduce its file size further if necessary.
9. Uploading to 4chan:
- Go to the appropriate board on 4chan and create a new thread or reply to an existing one.
- Use the “Choose File” or similar button to upload your GIF.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to post your GIF.
10. Interact and Engage:
Engage with the 4chan community by responding to comments and feedback on your GIF post.
Remember that 4chan has its own culture and rules, so read and follow their guidelines for posting content. Additionally, respect copyright and ownership rights when using source material for your GIF.
Notable 4chan GIFs
4chan is known for its vast collection of user-generated content, including GIFs, many of which are humorous or unconventional. Remember that 4chan is an imageboard where content can be brief, and its nature can be controversial or offensive. Here are a few notable 4chan GIFs, though their popularity and relevance may have changed over time:
- “Dancing Banana” (Peanut Butter Jelly Time): This GIF features a dancing banana with a catchy tune in the background. It became popular outside 4chan and inspired a flash animation called “Peanut Butter Jelly Time.”
- “Epic Fail Guy” (/b/ board): This animated character is often used to mock or taunt someone who has experienced a failure or made a mistake. A stick figure with a distinctive dance characterizes it.
- “Rage Comics”: While not specifically GIFs, rage comics were popular on 4chan. They often featured crudely drawn characters expressing various emotions. These comics sometimes included short animated sequences.
- “Pedobear”: This character is a mascot for pedophilia jokes and was initially created to mock and criticize inappropriate content on the site. It’s a bear in a pedophile costume.
- “Rickroll”: While not exclusive to 4chan, the Rickroll is a famous internet prank involving the music video for Rick Astley’s “Never Gonna Give You Up.” Users would click on a link expecting one thing but would be redirected to the music video instead.
- “Pool’s Closed”: This GIF was used in the context of raids on online multiplayer games, notably Habbo Hotel. It typically features an animated character declaring that the “pool is closed” due to a made-up emergency.
- “Shoop Da Whoop”: This meme involves a character with a distorted face firing a destructive laser beam while shouting, “IMMA FIRIN’ MAH LAZER!” It’s often used to express excitement or exaggeration.
Remember that the content on 4chan can be controversial, and not all GIFs from the platform are suitable for all audiences. Additionally, the popularity of specific memes and GIFs can change rapidly in online communities.
4chan’s Role in GIF Evolution
4chan has played a significant role in the evolution of GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format) on the internet. While GIFs have been around since the late 1980s, 4chan, an imageboard website launched in 2003, contributed to their popularization and transformation in several ways:
- Meme Creation: 4chan has been a breeding ground for internet memes, and many of these memes are conveyed through GIFs. Users on 4chan have created and shared countless GIFs that capture humorous or absurd moments, helping these memes spread across the internet.
- Reaction GIFs: 4chan popularized the use of GIFs as reaction images. Users often reply to posts with GIFs that express their emotions or reactions to the content. This practice has become widespread on other platforms, giving rise to “reaction GIFs.”
- Board-Specific Culture: Each board (or “board” on 4chan, dedicated to specific topics) has its own culture and inside jokes, often expressed through GIFs. For example, the /b/ board is known for its shock humor, often conveyed through GIFs that are considered offensive or bizarre.
- GIF Remixing and Animation: 4chan users have been known to take existing GIFs and remix or edit them to create new, often humorous versions. This has led to the evolution of GIF animation techniques and creativity in GIF-making.
- Community Feedback: 4chan’s anonymity allows for candid and often harsh feedback, which can drive creators to improve their GIFs. This criticism and competition have encouraged users to experiment with GIF-making techniques.
- Content Sharing: 4chan serves as a platform for sharing and distributing GIFs. Users often post GIFs related to current events, trends, or personal experiences, helping to disseminate them to a broader audience.
- Archiving and Preservation: Some 4chan boards have served as archives for rare and obscure GIFs. Users often share GIFs from the early days of the internet, preserving them for future generations.
It’s important to note that while 4chan has played a role in the evolution of GIF culture, the broader internet and social media platforms have also contributed significantly to the popularity and diversification of GIFs. GIFs have become ubiquitous in online communication and expression, transcending their early origins as simple image formats.
Community and Subculture
Community and Subculture of 4chan GIFs
4chan is an imageboard website with a notoriety for its unique and often controversial internet culture. Within the broader 4chan community, GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format) play a significant role, contributing to the platform’s distinctive subcultures and content.
- Anonymity: One of the defining features of 4chan is its commitment to anonymity. Users are not required to create accounts or use real identities when posting. This fosters a sense of freedom and encourages users to share GIFs and content they might not feel comfortable sharing on platforms with stricter identity verification.
- Boards (or “Boards” in 4chan parlance):4chan is divided into various committees, each dedicated to a specific topic or interest. GIFs find their place on many of these boards depending on the context. For example, “/gif/” is a board that shares animated GIFs. Other boards like “/b/” (Random) or “/g/” (Technology) also see the frequent use of GIFs in discussions or as reactions.
- Reaction GIFs: GIFs are often used as reaction images on 4chan. Users commonly reply to posts with GIFs that express their emotions or reactions to the content. This practice has evolved into a unique subculture, where users compete to find the most relevant or amusing GIF to respond with.
- Memes and Image Macros: GIFs on 4chan often become part of the platform’s meme culture. Users create and share GIFs to illustrate various internet memes or to participate in meme-related discussions. These memes and GIFs can spread quickly and become integral to the site’s culture.
- Shorthand Communication:4chan users have developed a form of shorthand communication using GIFs. Instead of typing out a lengthy response, they might reply with a GIF that encapsulates their thoughts or feelings, creating a visual language unique to the platform.
- Creative Expression: While 4chan is known for its chaotic and often controversial content, it also provides a platform for creative individuals to showcase their GIF-making skills. Users share original GIF art, animations, and other visually creative works on boards like “/wsg/” (Worksafe GIF).
- Subcultures within 4chan: Within the 4chan community, numerous subcultures revolve around specific interests or boards. These subcultures often have their unique ways of using GIFs. For example, the “/gif/” board has a distinct culture centered around sharing and discussing animated GIFs.
It’s important to note that 4chan’s culture is diverse and can be challenging to categorize, as it can vary widely between boards and over time. Like other forms of media on the platform, GIFs play a dynamic role in shaping the ever-evolving subcultures within the 4chan community.
Controversies and Challenges
4chan is an anonymous imageboard website that has been at the center of various controversies and has faced several challenges over the years. While it primarily hosts images and discussions on various topics, including memes, anime, video games, and more, its anonymity and lack of moderation have led to both positive and negative outcomes. When discussing “4chan gifs,” it’s essential to consider the broader context of the site. Here are some of the controversies and challenges associated with 4chan and its use of gifs:
- Anonymity and Trolling: 4chan allows users to post without revealing their identity. While this can foster genuine discussions, it also enables trolling and spreading offensive content. GIFs can be used as tools for harassment, which has been a persistent issue on the platform.
- Inappropriate Content: 4chan has been criticized for hosting and spreading explicit and disturbing content, including gifs. This has led to concerns about the impact on users, particularly young ones, needing help with such content.
- Radicalization and Hate Speech: Some 4chan boards have become breeding grounds for extremist ideologies and hate speech. GIFs can be used to spread propaganda and radicalize users, contributing to online extremism.
- Lack of Content Moderation: 4chan’s minimal content moderation policies have been a double-edged sword. While it allows for a high degree of freedom, it also means that illegal, harmful, or offensive content can thrive on the platform.
- Privacy Concerns: Users on 4chan can share personal information about others, potentially leading to doxxing and harassment. GIFs can be used to transmit sensitive or private information.
- Media Attention: 4chan has gained notoriety for various controversial incidents, further fueling its reputation as a hub for contentious content and activities involving gifs.
- Copyright Infringement: GIFs often contain copyrighted material, and their widespread sharing on 4chan can lead to copyright infringement issues.
- Challenges in Policing Content: The sheer volume of content posted on 4chan makes it challenging to enforce rules and regulations effectively, which can perpetuate the controversies and challenges associated with the platform.
- Community Divisions: 4chan’s user base is diverse, and its various boards have different cultures and norms. This can lead to internal divisions and clashes within the community, including disputes related to the use of gifs.
- Impact on Internet Culture: While 4chan has significantly influenced internet culture, its controversies can also shape the broader online discourse and contribute to normalizing certain behaviors and attitudes.
It’s essential to recognize that 4chan is a complex platform with positive and negative aspects. While it has contributed to internet culture and the creation of memes, it has also been associated with various controversies and challenges, including those related to gifs. Addressing these issues requires a nuanced understanding of online communities, moderation strategies, and the broader digital landscape.
The Future of 4chan GIFs
The future of GIFs on 4chan, like any online platform or content format, is subject to various factors and trends. While I can’t predict specific developments, I can offer some insights into potential directions for GIFs on 4chan in the coming years:
- Higher Quality: As technology advances and internet connection speeds improve, we can expect GIFs on 4chan to become higher in quality. This may include higher resolution, smoother animations, and better color depth.
- More Interactive GIFs: GIFs may become more interactive by integrating clickable elements or links within the GIF itself. This could lead to new forms of engagement and creativity within the 4chan community.
- Augmented Reality (AR) GIFs: With the growing popularity of AR technology, GIFs on 4chan could incorporate AR elements, allowing users to interact with them in a three-dimensional space or real-world environments.
- AI-Generated GIFs: Artificial intelligence is becoming increasingly capable of generating content, including images and animations. 4chan users might use AI tools to create and customize GIFs, leading to a broader variety of content.
- Enhanced Search and Discovery: Improved algorithms and search functionality could make it easier for 4chan users to find the GIFs they’re looking for, even within the platform’s fast-paced and often chaotic nature.
- Integration with Other Platforms: 4chan might integrate more seamlessly with other social media platforms, allowing users to share GIFs across various online communities.
- Legal and Copyright Considerations: As with any user-generated content platform, copyright and intellectual property issues will continue to be a concern. The future of GIFs on 4chan may involve stricter enforcement of copyright laws or new ways for users to create and share content while respecting copyright.
- Emergence of New Trends: The 4chan community is known for its creativity and trendsetting. New GIF formats, themes, and styles that capture users’ attention and spread to other parts of the internet may emerge.
- Privacy and Moderation: Privacy concerns and moderation policies will also likely evolve. Ensuring that GIFs do not contain harmful or illegal content will remain a priority.
- Cultural and Political Influence: GIFs have played a significant role in shaping internet culture and politics. They will likely continue to be used for humor, commentary, and expression in online debates and discussions.
Technological advancements, user creativity, legal considerations, and the evolving nature of online communities will likely impact the future of GIFs on 4chan. While we can’t predict the specifics, we can expect that GIFs will continue to be a dynamic and integral part of 4chan’s culture and communication.
Using 4chan GIFs Responsibly
4chan is an imageboard website where users can share and discuss content, including GIFs. While 4chan has a reputation for being a place with a wide range of content, it’s essential to use GIFs from 4chan responsibly, as with any other content from the internet. Here are some guidelines for using 4chan GIFs responsibly:
- Respect Copyright: Be aware that other users may create many GIFs on 4chan and may not have clear copyright information. Using copyrighted material without permission can lead to legal issues. It’s best to use GIFs marked as public domain or have a Creative Commons license if you plan to use them for commercial or general purposes.
- Consider the Context: 4chan is known for its diverse user base, and some GIFs may contain offensive or explicit content. Before sharing a GIF from 4chan, consider whether it’s appropriate for the context and the audience you share it with. Avoid using GIFs that may offend or harm others.
- Attribute the Source: If you find a GIF on 4chan that you want to use elsewhere, try to attribute the source if possible. This can help give credit to the creator and maintain good internet etiquette.
- Respect Privacy: Be cautious when sharing GIFs from 4chan that involve people or private moments. Respect people’s privacy and obtain their consent if you plan to share GIFs that feature them.
- Avoid Hate Speech and Harassment: 4chan is sometimes associated with controversial and offensive content. Do not use GIFs that promote hate speech, harassment, or discrimination. Always adhere to community guidelines and legal standards when sharing content.
- Use GIFs in Moderation: GIFs can be a fun and engaging way to communicate but don’t overuse them. In some contexts, excessive GIF usage can be distracting or annoying. Use them sparingly and consider the tone of your conversation.
- Be Mindful of Load Times: Large GIFs can slow down the loading times of webpages and may not be mobile-friendly. Ensure your GIFs are appropriately sized for the platform and device you share them on.
- Understand Platform Policies: Different social media platforms and websites may have their policies regarding the use of GIFs. Please familiarize yourself with these policies to ensure that your use of 4chan GIFs complies with their rules.
While 4chan GIFs can be a source of humor and entertainment, it’s essential to use them responsibly, respect copyright and privacy, and consider the context and audience when sharing them. Following these guidelines will help you navigate the world of 4chan GIFs responsibly and carefully.
Impact on Mainstream Media
4chan, an imageboard website known for its anonymous and often controversial user-generated content, has had a notable effect on mainstream media in various ways, including the use of GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format) shared on the platform. Here are some of the key ways in which 4chan GIFs have influenced mainstream media:
- Internet Memes: 4chan has been a breeding ground for internet memes, many conveyed through GIFs. Memes originating on 4chan, such as “Pepe the Frog” or “Rickrolling,” have made their way into mainstream media and popular culture, often in GIFs.
- Political Satire: 4chan has a politically diverse user base, and political GIFs created on the platform have been used in political satire and commentary in mainstream media. These GIFs can convey complex ideas and critiques in a humorous or visually striking way.
- News Coverage: Occasionally, events or incidents on 4chan, often related to pranks or hoaxes, have made headlines in mainstream news. In such cases, GIFs shared on the platform can be used to illustrate or emphasize the story, bringing it to the attention of a wider audience.
- Entertainment and Pop Culture: GIFs sourced from 4chan sometimes capture moments from movies, TV shows, or video games. These GIFs can go viral and become a part of internet culture, eventually making their way into mainstream discussions about entertainment and pop culture.
- Internet Aesthetics: The visual style of 4chan and its GIFs, characterized by a simple and sometimes crude aesthetic, has influenced the broader internet culture. Some creators intentionally use this style in their online content, including social media and websites, to tap into the nostalgia and raw energy associated with 4chan.
- Cautionary Tales: 4chan has also been controversial due to its association with harassment, doxxing, and hate speech. Mainstream media outlets have used GIFs or images from 4chan to illustrate stories highlighting the darker aspects of online communities, serving as cautionary tales about the potential consequences of anonymity and online extremism.
4chan GIFs have impacted mainstream media by shaping internet culture, contributing to the spread of memes, and occasionally being featured in news stories. They reflect the internet’s power to influence and intersect with the broader media landscape, both positively and negatively.
In conclusion, the world of 4chan GIFs is captivating filled with creativity, humor, and a dash of unpredictability. These looping animations have not only entertained but have also left an indelible mark on internet culture. We can only anticipate more intriguing and unexpected developments in 4chan GIFs as we move forward.
Are 4chan GIFs only for humor, or can they convey serious messages too?
4chan GIFs can serve various purposes, including humor, art, and commentary. While humor is prevalent, some GIFs convey serious messages or emotions.
Is it legal to use 4chan GIFs in my own content?
Using 4chan GIFs in your content can be legally complex. It’s essential to ensure you have the right to use them, considering copyright and fair use laws.
How can I start creating 4chan GIFs myself?
To create 4chan GIFs, you’ll need software like Adobe Photoshop and some creativity. There are also online tools available to help you get started.
What makes 4chan GIFs different from regular GIFs?
4chan GIFs are known for their unique and often absurd content, making them stand out from the typical GIF
Read also: How Many Tsp In 1/8 Cup?